Business Manager – Entry Level
Since 2003, Nine East Network has served schools, students, and families to improve children’s education experiences. We have strived to fill gaps in service delivery. Since 2014, we have focused on helping children access communication. Our current target population is children and youth who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, or have other communication differences, and their families and schools.
This position is an entry level on-site management position that reports to the President and works with the management team
Start Date: Between June 1 and July 1, 2020
Employees: 32-36, mostly home-based
Operating Budget: $2 million
Salary Range: $48,000 – $54,000 with generous benefits and time off
- Hires, trains, and coordinates employee evaluations.
- Motivates workers through incentives and positive feedback.
- Ensures workers have the resources to complete their work.
- Develops and implements budgets.
- Recommends rates for services.
- Prepares contracts for customers and employees.
- Reviews contracts from vendors.
- Reviews insurance policies.
- Ensures that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- Prepares reports for management and State and Federal grants.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performance management
- Project management
- Fostering teamwork
- Staffing Plans
- Business knowledge
- Technical leadership and management
- Communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA in business administration, business management, or another applicable major
- Prior related experience in small business operations.
- Prior experience with grant management and accounting principles
Complete our online application and submit your resumé by clicking the button below!