Nine East Network is dedicated to connecting Vermont’s deaf and hard of hearing children with effective strategies and supports for learning. Our team of experienced professionals offer direct services, training, and consultation in all regions of Vermont. We support families and educators in creating the best learning opportunities possible for deaf and hard of hearing children. We also provide consulting services in the areas of speech and language, literacy and math instruction, and curriculum development.
- Newborns and babies who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Children who are deaf or hard of hearing in mainstream schools
- Young adults with hearing loss, transitioning from high school to higher education and the workplace
- Schools in need of speech and language services
- Parents of babies with hearing loss, needing advice and support
- Educators working with children who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Children of all ages with speech and language delays and disorders