Speech and Language Services
Nine East Network’s team of experienced speech-language professionals works statewide providing direct and indirect services to children with speech and language disorders and delays.
We are dedicated to empowering children with language and communication skills that help them reach their full potential.
Our Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Are Master’s certified, specially trained and licensed professionals
- Conduct speech and language evaluations using standardized and informal clinical procedures
- Work with educators to develop IEP components for speech and language services
- Collaborate with teachers and clinicians in IEP team meetings
- Supervise and direct the work of Speech Language Pathology Assistants in schools
Our Speech-Language Pathology Assistants:
- Work directly with students with language and speech disorders in school settings
- Fill an interim gap for schools needing to increase capacity
We serve schools in need of speech-language services in a variety of ways.
- We offer speech-language evaluations and consultations to help schools decide on services.
- We supervise services of SLP-As, Clinical Fellowship Year SLPs, and graduate students working in schools.
- We review, analyze, and refine current speech-language services.
- We tailor trainings and continuing education for schools with individualized needs.
We also provide direct services to children
- Individually or in group settings
- In classrooms or language-therapy areas
- Via telepractice